GRIMWITH, WHARFEDALE, JANUARY 2024
Grimwith Reservoir Built in 1864 then Extended 1976 by Bradford Corporation Twenty Miles Away
The Information Board in the Car Park
Above the Reservoir
The Sailing Club
Leaving Grimwith Reservoir
Heading Across Grimwith Fell
The Not so Dry Gill on the Other side of the Road
Heading up Black Hill Road
Easy Does it on Forest Road
Leaving the Breast Pits Behind and Heading for the Summit
A Pose on the Summit of 'High Crag' or 'Rear Clouts'
Heading Back to the Road
A Bit of Road Walking
Passing the Mammoth Tusks
Crossing the Road Again and Looking Back at Stump Cross Caverns and 'High Crag' or 'Rear Clouts'
Heading up 'Nursery Knot'
Checking Out the View from the Top
Heading Back Towards Grimwith Reservoir
Another Boggy Path
One of the Many Barn Owls Seen Today
The Track Around Grimwith Reservoir at High Laithe Barn
Last Look at the Thatched Cruck Barn